Tech : Updated : Rhino 5200 User Guide / User Manual
The Rhino 5200 is an industrial-strength label printer especially suited to datacomm, electrical, audio/visual, security, MRO, construction and broadcast professionals. It is perfect for printing labels for terminal blocks, electrical panels, patch panels, wire, cable, shelves, racks, bins, equipment, machinery and more.
The latest User Guide for the Rhino 5200 includes information about the following topics:
- Getting Started (loading the battery, labels, set language etc)
- Getting to know the printer (backlight & contrast, various key/button functions)
- Working with Label Files on your computer
- Formatting Labels (Text Size, Text Style, Multi-line, Characters)
- Creating Specialty Labels (wire, cable, flag, fixed-length, panel, block, etc)
- Using Barcodes
- Adding Symbols
- and much much more....
To download the latest User Manual simply visit our Rhino 5200 page (click here) and look for the 'Downloads' links.
Labelcity stocks the entire range of Rhino 5200 labels and we ship from both coasts..... and that means fast shipping.