DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Label Printer
See labels made specifically for the labelWriter 4XL (click here)
The DYMO LabelWriter 4XL label printer prints on a wide variety of labels for many applications, from office to commercial environments including shipping and receiving, inventory control, retail, healthcare and transportation and logistics. You can print from common applications like Microsoft Word and Excel, Email applications, or like most people do, print from Dymo's DLS Software (free download, free updates).
With the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL label printer, you get high quality printing, fast print speeds and a compact design - all at a great value.
- Resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)
- Connectivity: USB
- Network support: Windows Sharing & Optional Network Print Server
- Print Width: 4.16" (105.7mm)
- Print Speed: 3.2"/Sec
- Electrical: Autoranging external power supply with C7 type connector
- Output: 24 VDC, 3.75 A
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Package Includes: LabelWriter 4XL Printer, Standard Printer Drivers, USB Cable, Cleaning Card, AC Power Adapter & Cable, User Guide, Quick Start Guide and Starter roll of 4" x 6" LabelWriter shipping labels (20 labels only), free software via download
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Note : Labelcity is authorized to ship this item to USA and Canada addresses only. We cannot ship this item to any other country.
- extra wide print head
- prints labels up to 4" x 6"
- prints up to up to 71 labels/min
- compatible with NetStamps
- It is 100% compatible with Dymo Stamps, and as well as printing on extra large 4"x6" labels it will print on labels as small as ½" x 1".
- Click here for the full list of Dymo LabelWriter 4XL Labels
Ratings & Reviews
Best Deal Online!!
by Travis -
I recieve everthing included in the ad,and love these items!! Setup was very easy,including the printer download on my windows 10 version!
by Ken -
We use this for printing shipping labels as well as using it to create labels for box contents. Never had an issue and now we are purchasing a second one.
fast set up
by Guy C -
easy to set up and works great
Amazing Nifty Printer!
by Jeremy -
I am online seller and I have this as my main printer for almost a year now and it has been life-changing! I used to print the old fashioned way using an inkjet printer on regular white paper, my sales are mostly from Poshmark and the way they setup their label format makes it so that there's a lot of wasted space on the paper and I feel guilty cutting away the excess, then I'd have to tape it and worry about it getting wet if it rains or snows while the package is in transit. As my business grew and started printing a lot of labels the replacement ink cost has skyrocketed and I researched on alternatives then I found out about thermal printers and DYMO 4XL came highly recommended. Now fast forward into almost a year and the savings are immense! No more cost of paper, tape, ink! And the labels are soooo professional looking! So am buying another one for my sister who is also a seller. Amazing product.