Labelcity Returns Policy
(LABEL PRINTER refers to all devices used in the creation of labels and stamping, i.e. Label Maker, Labeler)
(LABELS refers to all types of label supplies sold by Labelcity, i.e. label rolls, label tape cartridges)
Our returns policy is very simple, and we like to think that it is very flexible too. We have categorized the various types of returns (see below) to make it easier for you to understand how the policy affects you. Please take a few minutes to read our Returns Policy and if you have any questions feel free to contact us on 1-888-999-6333.
All Returns must be pre-registered with Labelcity
Should you wish to return an item(s), you must call us on 1-888-999-6333 so we can pre-register your return and give you a Return Reference Number. At this time we will also fax/email you your return paperwork. No returns are accepted without either of these two Return identifiers. In fact, our warehosue will refuse delivery of any package that does not carry a Return Number or contain Return Paperwork. This is a fundamental step of our Returns Procedure that enables us to process Returns in a timely manner.
Who pays shipping costs?
Labelcity does not refund shipping costs of returns, unless your return falls under one of two categories:
· we made a mistake with your order, i.e. we shipped you an incorrect item(s), or
· the product you purchased is defective (Note: : for all items shipped outside of the United States of America, whether by Labelcity or a 3rd party, returns for repair, replacement or refund need to be approved before being shipped back to Labelcity. Shipping back to Labelcity is at the purchasers expense.)
In either of these cases, please call us on 1-888-999-6333 and we will assist you in sorting out your return.
When will my return be processed?
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed your return. In most cases, we'll issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 3 to 5 business days of our receiving your return.
Where do I send my return?
Please call us on 1-888-999-6333 to pre-register your return. Once your Return has been logged into our system we will provide you with Return paperwork and a Return Number, and at the same time we will provide you with the full address details and instructions for returning your item(s).
TYPES OF RETURNS
Return of Defective Items:
If you have a defective item, please call us on 1-888-999-6333 so we can assess your circumstances. In some instances we will simply send you a replacement item, and request you scrap the defective item. In other instances we will require you to return the defective item(s). Instances of defective items are very rare, and our committment to 100% Customer Satisfaction will ensure that we deal with your issue right away.
Return of New/Unopened Items:
Our 'no questions asked' rule applies to the Return of all New/Unopened items. You can return any New/Unopened items sold to you by Labelcity (within 30 days of dispatch) for a full refund (less shipping costs). Where possible, items should be returned in their original packaging. Just call us on 1-888-999-6333 to organize the return.
If you wish to return an item that was shipped to you more than 30 days ago, then depending on what item you wish to return, the following conditions apply:
· LABEL PRINTER - should you wish to return a LABEL PRINTER that was shipped to you more than 30 days ago, but less than 60 days ago, Labelcity may choose to accept the return but will impose a restocking fee of 10%-25% of the orginal purchase price.
· LABELS - unfortunately Labelcity cannot accept the return of LABELS after a period exceeding 30 days from the original dispatch to you. The reason for this is that LABELS have a certain shelf-life which can be significantly reduced if they are stored in the wrong environmental conditions. You may have stored the items in acceptable conditions, but if we were to accept these labels back from you, there is no way under any statute of law that we could sell these labels to any other customer as 'new'.
Return of Opened/Used Items:
In some cases we will accept Opened/Used items, but in many cases it will not be practical to do so. Following are items that we will accept back for a refund, but these must be returned within 30 days of dispatch from Labelcity, and you must call us on 1-888-999-6333 to pre-register your return with us.
· LABEL PRINTER - if you purchase a LABEL PRINTER from Labelcity and find that within 30 days of dispatch that the item is unsuitable for your purposes, we can assist you by providing a refund (less any shipping costs). There are however a few important prerequisites which must be met. If these are not met, then we may exercise the right to offer only a partial refund:
· items must be returned in their original retail packaging
· where applicable, all cables, power packs, software, documentation and un-used labels must be returned with the LABEL PRINTER
· LABELS - unfortunately we cannot accept back opened/used LABELS for refund, unless they are deemed to be defective. In this instance, please refer to the section above titled "RETURN OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS".
Return of incorrectly shipped items:
"Nobody is perfect" and if by chance we have committed a 'human error' and shipped you a wrong item, please call us on 1-888-999-6333 and we will 'correct' this for you immediately. At this time we will arrange to collect the wrong item(s) and ship you the correct items(s).... and we'll apologize profusely for the error.... !
If you have any questions pertaining to our returns policy, please call us on 1-888-999-6333