Labelcity ships primarily to customers in the USA and Canada, but also to a few other countries. All labels sold by Labelcity are 100% compatible with Dymo printers sold in the USA and Canada.
Labelcity has many customers in Canada due to our low prices, fast and efficient service and product availability. At Labelcity we are always looking at ways to improve service and reliability and this is why we recently narrowed our freight options down to just 2 providers : USPS Priority Mail and FedEx Ground. Please take special note of the following important information relating to shipments to Canada from Labelcity:
- USPS Brokerage Fees : The Canadian Post Office charges around $9.95 for customs brokerage fees on orders shipped via the postal system. Customers will be responsible to pay any other duties and taxes as applicable.Click here for more info on importing into Canada via the Postal System
- FedEx Canada Shipping Information : If you select the FedEx Ground shipping method to Canada you will incur a brokerage fee, but this shipping method can be significantly lower in cost than the USPS offerings, and when you add the shipping cost + brokerage fees the total cost can be much lower. (click here for a breakdown on brokerage fees into Canada and click here to learn about import duties and taxes).
- Customers will be responsible to pay any other duties and taxes as applicable.
- To calculate the cost of shipping to Canada, please add the desired items to your shopping cart and use the Shipping Calculator link on the ‘View Cart’ page within our shop.
- Note: the shipping rates that appear in our store are in $USD and do not include any Brokerage of Customs fees, taxes and/or duties.
Labelcity ships to some other countries, and to calculate shipping, simply add items to your cart and use the shipping calculator. If there are no rates showing, please contact us and we'll advise if we ship to your region.
- Note : Customers will be responsible to pay all duties and taxes as applicable in their own country.