Labelcity ships to many countries around the globe and most are covered by a 3-5 day freight service. Listed below are the countries we currently ship to. Note: due to restrictions imposed by our Credit Card Merchant providers, some countries will be required to prepay for orders via Wire transfer only. Additionally, some Dymo LabelWriter printer models differ in various markets and the labels we sell in the USA/Canada may not work in some countries. Please email/call us if you are in doubt and we should be able to advise if you need to buy locally in your country. All labels sold by Labelcity are 100% compatible with Dymo LabelWriter printers sold in the USA and Canada.
Labelcity has many customers in Canada due to our low prices, fast and efficient service and product availability. At Labelcity we are always looking at ways to improve service and reliability and this is why we recently narrowed our freight options down to just 2 providers : USPS Express Mail (EMS) and UPS Standard (for orders over $100). Please take special note of the following important information relating to shipments to Canada from Labelcity:
· USPS EMS Brokerage Fees : The Canadian Post Office charges around $CDN8 for customs brokerage fees on orders shipped via the postal system. Customers will be responsible to pay any other duties and taxes as applicable.
· UPS Brokerage Fees : If you select the UPS Standard shipping method to Canada you will incur a brokerage fee, but this shipping method can be significantly lower in cost than the USPS offerings, and when you add the shipping cost + brokerage fees the total cost can be much lower. (click here for a breakdown on brokerage fees into Canada).
· Customers will be responsible to pay any other duties and taxes as applicable.
· To calculate the cost of shipping to Canada, please add the desired items to your shopping cart and use the Shipping Calculator link on the ‘View Cart’ page within our shop.
· Note: the shipping rates that appear in our store are in $USD and do not include any Brokerage of Customs fees, taxes and/or duties.
EUROPE, ASIA & PACIFIC
Labelcity has a growing number of customers throughout Europe, Asia and the Pacific region, due to our low prices, fast and efficient service and product availability. Just like deliveries to Canada, we use EMS (International Express Mail Service) from the US Post Office for all deliveries to Europe, Asia and the Pacific. To calculate the cost of shipping to your country, simply add the desired items to your shopping cart and use the Shipping Calculator link on the ‘View Cart’ page within our shop. Please take note of the following important notes about shipping to Europe, Asia and the Pacific Region:
- · The shipping rates shown in the checkout are in $USD and do not include the customs charges or any statutory duties and taxes.
· There are a number of products that we do not ship to Australia or New Zealand. Please check the item details to see if a particular item has any export restrictions.
· Labelcity may request proof of identification for customers paying by Credit Card. Labelcity may also request that a verifiable Business Address be used as the destination for your order
· International Warranty : for all items shipped to Europe, Asia or Pacific countries, returns for repair, replacement or refund need to be approved before being shipped back to Labelcity. Shipping back to Labelcity is at the purchasers expense.
· Using your own freight carrier : Should you choose to use your own freight carrier, Labelcity will prepare your shipment for collection from our warehouse. It is your responsibility to provide the shipping documentation (waybills etc) required for shipping to your country. Labelcity will provide multiple copies of a Commercial Invoice (typically 4 copies) to assist your freight carrier with the preparation of their documentation. All other documentation is to be prepared by yourself and your freight carrier