Labelcity ships domestically in the USA and to Canada only. All labels sold by Labelcity are 100% compatible with Dymo LabelWriter printers sold in the USA and Canada.
Labelcity has many customers in Canada due to our low prices, fast and efficient service and product availability. At Labelcity we are always looking at ways to improve service and reliability and this is why we recently narrowed our freight options down to just 2 providers : USPS Express Mail (EMS) and UPS Standard (for orders over $100). Please take special note of the following important information relating to shipments to Canada from Labelcity:
- USPS EMS Brokerage Fees : The Canadian Post Office charges around $CDN8 for customs brokerage fees on orders shipped via the postal system. Customers will be responsible to pay any other duties and taxes as applicable.
- UPS Brokerage Fees : If you select the UPS Standard shipping method to Canada you will incur a brokerage fee, but this shipping method can be significantly lower in cost than the USPS offerings, and when you add the shipping cost + brokerage fees the total cost can be much lower. (click here for a breakdown on brokerage fees into Canada).
- Customers will be responsible to pay any other duties and taxes as applicable.
- To calculate the cost of shipping to Canada, please add the desired items to your shopping cart and use the Shipping Calculator link on the ‘View Cart’ page within our shop.
- Note: the shipping rates that appear in our store are in $USD and do not include any Brokerage of Customs fees, taxes and/or duties.
THE REST OF THE WORLD
Unfortunately Labelcity only ships to the USA and Canada. Please visit the Dymo website in your region to find local suppliers of Dymo products