Labelcity Shipping / Freight Options
(click here for info on International Shipping - including Canada)
Labelcity utilizes todays' leading Freight companies for shipping of orders - UPS, FEDEX and US Post. When placing your order our freight caclulator will determine which of these freight methods are available to you as well as advising costs.
Current freight methods offered for "ONLINE" orders are as follows: (see below for Special Delivery Requirements such as weekend deliveries, pick ups etc): · UPS/Fedex Ground : 1-7 business day delivery depending on location
· UPS 3-day Select : guaranteed 3rd business day delivery
· UPS/Fedex 2-day : guaranteed 2nd business day delivery
· UPS/Fedex Next Day : guaranteed next business day delivery
· US Post : priority mail, 2-8 business day delivery depending on location
· US Post Global Express Mail : US Post quotes 3-7 business days to most locations
NOTE : transit times are specified by UPS, FedEx and US Post and are NOT INCLUSIVE OF THE DAY THAT THE ORDER IS SHIPPED. For example, UPS/Fedex 2-day will be delivered on the 2nd Business Day after the order leaves our warehouse. So if we ship on a Wednesday via 2nd-day shipping, you can expect your order to be delivered on/before Friday.
SPECIAL DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS : please call our Customer Service team on tollfree 1-888-999-6333 if you have special delivery requirements such as "Saturday Delivery" or pick-up from our warehouse.
Want to know how to calculate shipping costs for your order ? click here
Want to know when your order will ship ? click here