PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
WHO WE ARE
Labelcity, Inc. (Labelcity) is a privately owned, Delaware-Incorporated company (since 2001), which is headquartered in Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania USA (our full contact details are listed below). We sell Label Printers and Label Supplies primarily Dymo brand and Labelcity brand. We sell via our website https://www.labelcity.com and also accept orders by telephone, facsimile, email and regular mail. We only ship to customers in the United States of America, Canada and Australia (in the past we have shipped to various other countries, but internal and external policy has recently mandated that we only now ship to these 3 countries). The majority of our sales are Business-to-Business (B2B) with a small number being Business-to-Consumer (B2C).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Labelcity only collects relevant Business and Personal information for processing of the tasks listed below (see under "WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR"). We only collect the basic information that is required to perfom these tasks. Since most of our business is B2B, the majority of the information we collect is Business/Company-related, although there is some overlap because an actual person needs to place an order with us, and some of their personal details will be collected (i.e. Name and Email Address). The type of Business / Personal information we do collect can be summarized (but not entirely limited to) : your name, company name, address (billing/shipping), e-mail address, phone number, fax number, payment details. We do not utilize personal details such as gender, race, religion or special interests for any purpose whatsoever.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
Labelcity does NOT buy, sell, swap or trade Customer/Vendor information with any other party. There are no exceptions to this rule. Our database is our biggest asset and protection of it is a #1 priority of ours. Labelcity uses your information for the following (but not entirely limited to) purposes:
- processing, delivering and following-up of Orders you might place with us
- delivering News / Promotional emails to you at your request
- delivering Promotional items to you at your request
- answering your questions whether they be via telephone/email/facsimile/mail
- sending you product or order information at your request
- providing you with historical details of your transaction history with us
- compliance with Local, State and Federal Government institutions
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE DATA
Like millions of other companies, Labelcity utilizes various Shipping Companies (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS etc) and we also use a 3rd-party Logistics Company for the shipment/delivery of orders. The only data transmitted to these institutions is the bare minimum required to facilitate the delivery of an order, i.e. Company Name, Contact Name, Delivery Address, Items/Qty Ordered, and sometimes a Telephone number. Data is transferred in an encrypted state using Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?
We run a ZERO-SPAM policy. We do not send unsolicted emails and we do not sell, swap or trade our Customer or Supplier email addresses. Some people ask why we need to collect email addresses, and the answer is very simple.
(i) our system actually uses your email address to update you on your order status (order received, order shipped, order billed)
(ii) your email address can be used as your login name on our website, and
(iii) your email address is the 'key' to updating you on your password should you forget it.
Note: Soon after you have registered your account with Labelcity or made your first purchase, we might send you one single 'Welcome' email which will tell you where you can find resources such as Support/Warranty information, Promotions and News items pertaining to your purchase.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA AND IS IT SECURE?
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
Labelcity will contnue to retain and process your Business and/or Personal information as long as is needed to provide the product or service that you’ve elected to receive from us - see the next section for details on how to have personal information erased. Labelcity will store your data for as long as is required to comply with Local, State and Federal Government requirements.
YOUR RIGHTS PERTAINING TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Labelcity gives you the utmost control over how any of your Personal information is used or processed. You can request us to edit or delete any of your personal information (free of charge) by email (email@example.com) or by using any of the contact methods on our Contacts/Locations webpage
The rights you have pertaining to your personal information are:
- you can ask about the personal information we hold about you and we will gladly inform you
- you can request your personal information is edited/updated and once updated we will inform you
- you can request that your data is no longer processed and we will stop processing your data immediately
- you can object to receiving email marketing communications from us simply by 'opting out' and we will show you how this is done (remember our system will automatically email you about order confirmations, shipments and receipts/invoices - this is completely separate from email marketing - if you don't place an order with us, you won't receive any further emails)
- you can ask for your personal information to be erased, once no longer required for Legal, Statutory, Taxation or Contract obligations (in this case we would keep the absolute bare minimum information to comply).
COOKIES AND WHAT WE USE THEM FOR
Following is a list of Marketing and 3rd Party Cookies that are typically used on this website. Each one links to the controls that you have at your disposal to allow/disallow them. - Bing Ads - Google Adwords - Google Analytics - HotJar Analytics - AddThis Social Media Bar
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Tollfree from within the USA (888) 999-6333
From outside USA +1 (570) 325-9800
Tollfree from within the USA (866) 999-5533
From outside USA +1 (570) 325-2990
PO Box 450
Jim Thorpe PA 18229