Tip : How do I print symbols with the DYMO RhinoPRO 3000?
Printing Symbols with the DYMO RhinoPRO 3000:
- Power on the unit.
- While holding down on the Function key, press the Space key.
- The display will show: A (and five symbols)
- Use the Navigation key (the Navigation key is the circular key with the 4 arrows) to select which symbol you'd like to print.
- Pressing on the up or down arrows on the Navigation key will show you different sets of symbols that are available to print.
- You can also press a letter key, A to O, until you find the appropriate symbol.
- Press on the left or right arrows on the Navigation key to cursor to the desired symbol.
- Once the cursor is under the desired symbol, press the Enter key.
- To see a chart of all available symbols, please click here.
- Enter any additional text or symbols if necessary.
- When complete press the Print button to print your label.