Rhino 5200 Multi-Line Labels : How many lines ?
Printing multi-line labels on the Rhino 5200 is simple, but the number of lines you can print on a label depends primarily on the width of the label you're using, in addition to the font size you select.
The Rhino 5200 and Rhino 5200 Kit use 4 different label sizes : 1/4" (6mm), 3/8" (9mm), 1/2" (12mm) and 3/4" (19mm) and each size is available in a number of different materials, including Vinyl, Flexible Nylon, Permanent Polyester and Heat Shrink. Following is the maximum number of lines you can print on each label size:
· 1/4" (6mm) = 1 line of text
· 3/8" (9mm) = 3 lines of text
· 1/2" (12mm) = 3 lines of text
· 3/4" (19mm) = 5 lines of text
Creating the multi-line label is simple, and here's how to do it:
To create a multi-line label
1. Type the text for the first line, and press ENTER.
2. Type the text for the next line.
3. Repeat these steps for each additional line.
NOTE: The display only shows two lines of text. Use the arrow keys to scroll through more than two lines.
Labelcity stocks the entire range of Rhino labels and we've even got a page dedicated to the Rhino 5200 --->Rhino 5200 Labels