Are there any waterproof Dymo LabelWriter Labels ?
Most Dymo LabelWriter labels are made from thermally-coated paper. They'll stand up to a little bit of water - as long as it's wiped off pretty quick. To counter the effect of water, Dymo also manufactures some labels that are made from a plastic / polypropylene material which is 100% waterproof.
* Download the Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels Technical Data Sheet here *
Originally there were only a few 'plastic' labels from Dymo, but recently they released an entire range of 'Durable' labels that not only offer waterproof characteristics, but they're are also better equipped to handle high/low temperatures, oils, and some solvents.
DYMO LabelWriter Durable labels feature industrial-strength adhesive and a rugged coating that resists peeling and abrasion due to moisture and solvents. Industrial-strength adhesive sticks securely to challenging surfaces like metal tread plate, textured PVC, wood, glass, and more. Protective coating prevents peeling from abrasion, as well as industrial oils and cleaners. Moisture-resistant design withstands damp conditions up to 85% humidity. Withstands a range of temperatures from 0° to 122°F. Ideal for labeling shelves, warehousing, chemical storage, floor markers, equipment/inventory, and more.
Following are some links to the waterproof options offered by Dymo:
- Dymo LabelWriter Polyester Large Shipping Labels (1763982)
- Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels 1" X 3-1/2" (1933081)
- Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels 1" X 1" (1933083)
- Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels 2-1/4" X 1-1/4" (1933084)
- Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels 3/4" X 2-1/2" (1933085)
- Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels 4-1/16" X 6-1/4" (1933086)
- Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels 2-5/16" X 7-1/2" (1933087)
- Dymo LabelWriter Durable Labels 2-5/16" X 4" (1933088)
Labelcity stocks the entire range of Dymo LabelWriter printers and LabelWriter label supplies.