Tip : Dymo Labels in a Data Center
Labeling in a data center is a must. For fast identification, DC managers label everything from racks, shelves and cabinets, right through to patch panels, ports and individual cables and wires. Using Dymo's Rhino range of ANSI/TIA-606-B compliant label makers will definitely make the job easier.
There's a whole range of various labeling tasks. Here's a snapshot of a few that can benefit from the use of a Rhino Label Maker:
- Asset Tracking/Barcoding : Commonly used for inventory management, barcode labels allow the ability to store and organize varying amounts and types of data. DYMO offers label makers and software that print a range of barcode symbologies, including QR codes . Choose from a variety of label materials and label layouts to print customized tracking labels .
- Pro AV/Security : Label audiovisual, security components and network systems for easier maintenance and reduced down time. Use DYMO industrial labelers to make customized cable wraps and panel labels in just a few simple steps . DYMO colored labels are perfect for categorizing and color coding components, which make any job look professional and organized .
- Cable Management : Labels help to quickly and easily identify cables or wires and can be placed in a location that is easy to read, even in hard-to-reach areas. DYMO industrial labelers and labels are tough, affordable and long lasting. Speed productivity with patented wire/ cable "hot key" that automatically repeats text so a label can be read from any angle once applied to the cable.
- Networking / Datacom : Labels used to identify patch panels, faceplates, servers, racks and more . Labeling helps to ensure consistency across the installation. DYMO industrial label makers are designed by installers for installers to properly label network installations and meet ANSI and TIA-606-B industry labeling standards . Create patch panel labels and all corresponding cable and faceplate labels without having to retype your data .
- Electrical : Identification of infrastructure and potential safety hazards to keep people safe and productive. DYMO offers a line of industrial label printers and labels ideal for the electrical installer . Whether using UL-recognized colored vinyl labels or heat-shrink tubing that meets SAE and MIL standards, DYMO provides solutions that get the job done efficiently and safely .
Within the Dymo Rhino range there are a number of different models, and the right one for you will depend on your needs. Here's a snapshot:
- Rhino 4200 : versatile label printer that prints on 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" label widths, QWERTY keypad, hot-keys, runs on 6x AA batteries or optional lithium ion battery
- Rhino 5200 : ideal label printer for datacomm, electrical, audio/visual, security, MRO, construction and broadcast professionals, prints on 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" label widths, ABC keypad, hot-keys, runs on 6x AA batteries or optional lithium ion battery
- Rhino 6000 : high-end label maker with PC connectivity, prints on 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" label widths, ABC keypad, hot-keys, runs on included lithium ion battery