DYMO LabelManager 450 Label Maker (18126)
Labelcity item #: 18126
Mfr #: 18126|
Use it on its own or, with an advanced interface between your PC and DYMO's free software for labeling files, shelving, cabinets, drawers, office doors, signage, CDs and other media, tools, plugs, cables and more.
This exciting innovation in high-performance, yet quiet thermal label printing combines cutting-edge design, unparalleled functionality, ease of use and economical thermal printing. Conveniences include an automatic cutter for added speed, large typewriter-style keyboard with over-sized keys and an eye-saving LCD display with large characters.
Prints on five label widths: ¼" (6 mm), ⅜" (9 mm), ½" (12 mm), ¾" (19 mm) and 1" (24 mm). SKU: 18126
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic design includes QWERTY keyboard with large profiled keys for error-free use.
- Easy to use with clearly identified function keys and navigation pad.
- Horizontal, vertical and mirror printing.
- Auto-printing of current date/time on labels.
- Prints logos and graphics with PC interface.
- Prints up to 5 lines per label.
- Easy navigation between functions.
- Seven fonts, five heights, 12 styles, six boxes, seven background patterns.
- Eight print styles Ð normal, narrow, bold, vertical, italic, outline, shadow and mirror.
- Large two-line, 16-character LCD for easy editing and label preview.
- Ten-label memory also saves the last 15 youÕve printed.
- Personal preference key enables saving and recalling of label formats.
- Incremental numbering and repeat printing.
- Six barcodes: UPC-E, Code-128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A.
- Underline, shadow and box text.
- Navigation pad for easy access to menus.
- On-screen date and time are printable on labels.
- Electric, automatic label cutting for speed and convenience.
- Economical thermal transfer printing Ð no ribbons, toner or cartridges needed.
- PC-connected via USB with a simple interface offering a full set of on-screen editing options and importing of logos, graphics and typefaces.
- requires 6x AA batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (40077)
- Weighs just under 2 lbs.
- System requirements (only for when you are planning to conenct it to a PC): PC running Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, USB port.
- Dymo LabelManger 450
- 1" (24 mm) wide x 10' black-on-white D1 tape (part # 53713)
- includes 40077 AC power adapter
- Dymo Label Software
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Card
- Registration Card